Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How Anyone Can Find Money-Making Real Estate Properties Right Now By Dean Graziosi

How Anyone Can Find Money-Making Real Estate Properties Right Now By Dean Graziosi

There is no better time than right now to make a fortune investing in real estate. I’m convinced anyone can do it, and you don’t need some $5,000 seminar to learn how. What you need is some straight forward, honest education and the willingness to take action.

In my 20 years of investing, I’ve met determined people who said they made the decision to be successful as real estate investors. Recently I asked one “investor“ what progress he was making; he said “I feel I‘m really close to discovering just the right place to invest!“

Hmmm…that answer made me wonder. It seems some people look at real estate investing the same way others look at buying stocks…“if I just had one hot tip I could get started!“

A perfect example of this is my friend means Dean Graziosi friend Tony. Recently he called to tell me about a sign (stuck in the ground at a busy intersection) that read:

“Costa Rica Investment Opportunity – 1st Phase –Apt Buildings Awesome Chance to Profit - call Now“ 800-xxx-xxxx

Tony asked if this was a “good“ opportunity or not? I asked; “What do you know about Costa Rica? Ever been to Costa Rica?“ Other than a lot of Americans supposedly retired there, Tony knew nothing about Costa Rica, but the sign had struck a nerve in him. Tony is waiting for the “hot“ investment opportunity. Something so good, that he just can’t help but take action on it.

Meanwhile, Tony, like many others, (perhaps even you), has been missing out on great opportunities right under his nose, in places where he would do well to make his first investment.

Here’s The Answer To Where You Should Invest

I means Dean Graziosi gave Tony the same answer I’ll give you. It’s exactly what I do myself, and it’s a simple strategy I reveal in my book, “Be a Real Estate Millionaire.“ I told him “Think a little closer to home. Take the local market test in chapter 4 of my book, and in minutes you’ll know where the market in you area is, where it is going…and what strategy to use to ensure little risk and major gains.“

You can do precisely what I suggested to Tony. Start by buying property in your own local area. You know the local area in way’s that no one else can. You know what areas keep growing, and the ones which are shrinking. You know which parts of town to avoid, and which parts have always been desirable.

As a local resident, you may already know about changes that could increase or decrease real estate prices in your area. Things like; the new shopping mall being built, a new freeway that’s coming through. You know if developers are building some new offices close by, (because you see the buildings or the signs).

What about factories and businesses? Are they hiring, or laying people off? Are there new ones being built in your neighborhood? Is a new company setting up shop close to you? These are things you’re already somewhat of an expert on. You know tons about the trends and patterns of your local real estate market without even really trying.

Another reason to buy in your local area is to more easily keep an eye on your property. If minor problems occur, such as storm damage or even routine wear and tear, you can spot, and fix those things right away. Its way more convenient to work on something that‘s a few minutes from your home, than something that is across the city or in another state - (or another country…Tony).

Article Source: http://www.ArticleJoe.com

PPC Web Spy - New Generation Of Keyword Research! Uncover All Of Your Competitions Adwords Keywords While You Browse Google In Real-time... And Much More! Huge Affiliate Payout! Recent Affiliate Made $5,000+ With A Single Promotion! See Proof

No comments: